Remove from NANOG was Re: Eugene Kashpureff's Defense Fund

Chris A. Icide chris at nap.net
Wed Nov 26 15:25:56 UTC 1997

Not only does this garbage not belong on the NANOG mailing list, it appears
to have been cross posted to some other lists where it may or may not be
appropriate.

If I wanted to listen to a discussion on the IAHC/CORE, it's "competitors",
and other wild politically orientated stuff, I would look somewhere else
than NANOG.  However, I don't look any farther than the always comical
com-priv for my entertainment.  I've been trying not to comment on this
thread, however, now that it has fallen into name calling, take it
elsewhere, preferably into private e-mail (who knows, your name calling
might cease if the only person to hear it is the one being abused).

NANOG list administrator(s):  Is there any way that a person can be removed
from the posting list?  Is there a policy for such removal?  If not, can
one be developed?

-Chris