Eugene Kashpureff's Defense Fund

Jay R. Ashworth jra at scfn.thpl.lib.fl.us
Wed Nov 26 14:47:21 UTC 1997

On Tue, Nov 25, 1997 at 11:03:10PM +0000, Bob Allisat wrote:
>  Adress the issues Declan. We are not
>  all stupid enough to simply dismiss the
>  issues because you say I'm nuts. The
>  issue remain smack in your face. Address
>  them or be quiet in future.

I know Declan McCullagh.  I've read Declan McCullagh.

You, Bob, are no Declan McCullagh.

But, since you don't seem to have gotten this yet:  The validity of
your arguments is not germane.  Whether valid or not, they're off topic
for NANOG.  Please quit, before someone asks Bill and Susan to lock
off your posting priviliges to this list.

Cheers,
-- jra
The Suncoast Freenet      "Two words: Darth Doogie."  -- Jason Colby,
Tampa Bay, Florida             on alt.fan.heinlein              +1 813 790 7592