Advisory - tunneling of IP at exchange points.

Jeff Swinton jswinton at mci.net
Tue Nov 25 17:09:07 UTC 1997

	As I said, this solution isn't for everyone.  Some people do set a next-hop
self somewhere within their network, I would bet the majority.
If this is the case for you, you can at least prevent people you don't peer
with
from doing it.  Blackhole the NAP LANs, and add valid statics for the
people you peer with.

Jeff Swinton