Advisory - tunneling of IP at exchange points.

Neil J. McRae neil at domino.org
Tue Nov 25 15:53:28 UTC 1997

On Tue, 25 Nov 1997 14:47:22 +0000 (GMT)
 Paul Thornton <prt at linx.net> wrote:

> The LINX and several of its members have recently had to take action
> against an ISP that was using GRE tunneling between exchange points
> to appropriate the capacity of other ISPs.

Hmm unfortuntely for us GRF owners it seems that filterd cannot deal
with filter this. Joy! I wonder how many months for a fix!?

Neil.
--
Neil J. McRae. Alive and Kicking.       Domino: In the glow of the night.
neil at DOMINO.ORG        NetBSD/sparc: 100% SpF (Solaris protection Factor)