Eugene Kashpureff's Defense Fund

Karl Denninger karl at mcs.net
Tue Nov 25 13:31:02 UTC 1997

On Tue, Nov 25, 1997 at 12:51:04AM -0500, John Curran wrote:
> At 11:25 PM 11/24/97 -0600, Tim Salo wrote:
> >Some well-written papers (briefs) about the dangers posed by those
> >who threaten the Internet infrastructure may be useful in this case.
>
> Please don't...  we can be certain that there will be an
> abundance of folks bringing that perspective to the court
> and more stones are not going to help anyone at this point.
>
> /John
>
> p.s.  Mind you, if someone else now goes after the infrastructure
>       (having seen the potential consequences of their action)
>       *then* we put pen to paper and ensure their obliteration...

I happen to agree with John here.

As much I don't like Eugene, and as much as I believe that he deliberately
undermined what could have been a true open-market replacement to the IAHC
process, I *still* won't return the favor by filing a brief of that type
in this case.

Karl Denninger (karl at MCS.Net)| MCSNet - Serving Chicagoland and Wisconsin
http://www.mcs.net/          | T1's from $600 monthly to FULL DS-3 Service