Slides from the Interprovider Ops BOF at NANOG-11

Jake Khuon khuon at Merit.Net
Sun Nov 23 19:15:23 UTC 1997

Although we ran out of time during the BOF and never got to complete the
agenda, all of the slide presentations were given and can be retrieved as
either HTML/JPEG or PostScript from:

                 http://www.rsng.net/presentations/nanog11/

The notes from the BOF will also be put up as soon as I retrieve them from
the notetaker.  As for the future of this BOF, we hope to continue it during
the next NANOG and address the portions of the agenda that we were unable to
cover due to time constraints.  I'll also be looking for new topics and
presenters.  Hopefully I will be mindful enough next time around to announce
the agenda well in advance instead of the morning before. |8^)

P.S. -- I would also like to apologise for the small size of the room we
        had.  We didn't expect such a turnout.

--
 | Systems Research Programmer, IE Group       /| /|[~|)|~|~ N E T W O R K |