Anyone planning to peer with these guys ?

Henry Linneweh linneweh at concentric.net
Fri Nov 21 07:32:13 UTC 1997

Gentlemen and Ladies

The simple solution here is the end user doesn't want
unsolicited email.

Should one of these direct mailings come to my mail box
I will be compelled to support my provide with the right to
sue with the invasion of my paid for private account by
intrusive and burdensome harassment and subjecting me
to provider notices that I am exceeding my my email quota's
with to many files.

I speak for silent majority of the internet community on
this issue, since I use the internet on both ends of the
spectrum it is easy to see the entire picture.

I am hoping that you the managers of the NAP's
and various portions of the backbone will create
a uniform policy to not carry these types of services
for money. The right to refuse service is your
right as A business and supported by current law.

Henry R. Linneweh

--
™¢4i1å