Real..Live...SPAM

alex at tiac.net alex at tiac.net
Wed Nov 19 23:49:57 UTC 1997

Re: Real..Live...SPAM

Why thank you, you <expletive deleted>.  I don't get enough of it in my
poor misbegotten life.

>>Damon Chadwick wrote:
>> It would help if there was something IN the body of this message?
>
>Rob Wilson wrote:
>Here's the stuff that shoulda been enclosed... its not pretty.
>Subject: "The Headline That Gave Me A 67% Response Rate!!"
>Date: Tue, 18 Nov 97 17:25:09 EST
>From: shodan at savoynet.com
>To: Friend at public.com

WHY??  This doesn't even have an expanded header on it!  WHY are you
sending re-used SPAM to NANOG?

We've all seen evil address pimping spam programs being hawked by spam
****heads.  We all know savoynet.com harbors spammers.  Why, therefore,
are you wasting my time and space?

I am not generally a 'poster' on NANOG, just a quiet reader, hungry for
information. This is getting retarded.  *bows gratefully (and hopefully)
to Chris Hoff and splits, finally*

NANOG -> /dev/null