dear bog

J.D. Falk jdfalk at priori.net
Wed Nov 19 20:05:52 UTC 1997

On Nov 19, Paul A Vixie <paul at vix.com> wrote:

> I think there are plenty of people here willing to donate the time and the
> machinery for this, but the question remains: is MERIT willing to put it in
> place and let the volunteers run it?

	And if not, is MERIT willing to close this list, and accept
	a list housed elsewhere as the "official" NANOG mailing list?

	The NANOG organizers at MERIT are as close to in charge as we
	get around here, so it really is up to them....

J.D. Falk                         voice: +1-650-482-2840
Supervisor, Network Operations      fax: +1-650-482-2844
PRIORI NETWORKS, INC.              http://www.priori.net

"The People You Know.  The People You Trust."