Building a moderated nanog (was Re: hm..)

Henry Linneweh linneweh at concentric.net
Tue Nov 18 19:06:16 UTC 1997

Actually this list has been really good compared to some others. I think someone
is
doing this on purpose to limit the list and basically destroy the good
communications
that develop here. I generally lurk and learn more than stating my opinion and
would not be to happy with the demise of the list...

Henry R. Linneweh

--
™¢4i1å