evaluation of the IWG on DNS

Paul A Vixie paul at vix.com
Tue Nov 18 06:04:11 UTC 1997

The part of the COOK article on IWG that I liked best was not included
in the snippet Gordon just posted.  At the risk of violating the COOK
report license by sending excerpts of the material, I'll quote it here:

       On a level apparently equal to Burr we have Brian Kahin, the
       intellectual property attorney from the Kennedy School at Harvard.
       Unfortunately we have yet to hear any one we respect express
       anything but dismay that Brian was placed in this position and we
       have yet to hear a kind word from anyone about his competence.

I'd like to go on for about three kilobytes right here about the past
crimes against net.humanity perpetrated by Mr. Kahin, but if I did that
Randy would try to CONFIG NET the whole message into his IOS box.