hmm -- Get a load of this. Fwd'd

James D. Butt jbutt at mwci.net
Tue Nov 18 00:56:15 UTC 1997

>From nanog at merit.edu  Mon Nov 17 18:30:54 1997
>Date: Mon, 17 Nov 1997 18:44:02 -0600
>Subject: subscribe

In looking at this message that someone forwarded me.. It looks like the
message originated at one of our customers web servers.. I have called
and left messages for the sysadmins of this school.. We do not have any
after hours numbers.

Does anyone else have the bounces with headers so that I can verify or
not that it is this customer?

I will say that it is sorta ironic that I started this thread and it
seems to be originating from one of our customers... :-(

  James D. Butt 'J.D.'
  Network Engineer                                   Voice 319-557-8463
  Network Operations Center                          Fax   319-557-9771
  MidWest Communications, Inc.                       Pager 319-557-6347
  241 Main St.                                          noc at mwci.net
  Dubuque, IA  52001                                   jbutt at mwci.net