hmm..

Henry Linneweh linneweh at concentric.net
Tue Nov 18 03:48:22 UTC 1997

I just received about half A dozen very pathetic responses for my showing what

an internet user thinks when he/she receives spam mail. It was an example, and

while my career spans 20 years since the days of arpanet at Nasa Ames. I
did not expect such A childish and disrespectful response!

Henry R. Linneweh
Network Applications Engineer

James D. Butt wrote:

> Is it just me or..
>
> I just received 2 "Welcome to nanog" messages and then this...a bounce..
> Is someone playing with us?
>
> From: nanog at merit.edu
> To: listserv at roadrunner.gateway2000.com
> Subject: Subscribe
>
> join new.product
> join web.contests
> join press.releases

>   James D. Butt 'J.D.'
>   Network Engineer                                   Voice 319-557-8463
>   Network Operations Center                          Fax   319-557-9771
>   MidWest Communications, Inc.                       Pager 319-557-6347
>   241 Main St.                                          noc at mwci.net
>   Dubuque, IA  52001                                   jbutt at mwci.net

™¢4i1å