Legal Issues on Blackholeing (was AGIS signing up New Spamme

Henry Linneweh linneweh at concentric.net
Mon Nov 17 20:12:40 UTC 1997

Oh. mercy me, I tried to stay out of this. As an internet user I have been the
party forgotten here. I do not like spams on worthless products and make
money fast schemes, offshore business ventures, offshore credit cards and
A host of other lame products by people who at best have no moral or
ethical regard for depriving others of money by any means necessary.

I would hope that the backbone providers can refuse to service businesses
that harm their best customer interests and annoy and harrass their
customers with material content not solicited by the paying customer.

I hope that this perspective will aid in the formulation of A sound policy.

Henry R. Linneweh

--
™¢4i1å