AGIS Signing up New Spammers

Alan Barrett apb at iafrica.com
Mon Nov 17 11:41:08 UTC 1997

On Fri, 14 Nov 1997, Phil Lawlor wrote:
> To the best of my knowledge, we only blocked mailbombers.  Someone here
> from AGIS can correct me if I am wrong.

You lie.  You blocked me.  I have never in my life sent a mailbomb.

Oh, I sent lots of complaints to AGIS, but every complaint was in response
to spam that somebody associated with AGIS had sent me, every complaint
required me to do a significant amount of research, and no incoming
spam resulted in more than one complaint.  Such complaints are not
mailbombs.

--apb (Alan Barrett)