AGIS Signing up New Spammers

Jon Lewis jlewis at inorganic5.fdt.net
Fri Nov 14 22:36:40 UTC 1997

On Fri, 14 Nov 1997, James K. Hood wrote:

> server.  However, since the termination of our larger bulk emailers, we
> have less anti-spam coming in and fewer complaints overall concerning our
> remaining bulk emailers.  (Plus, we do still get complaints about some

Didn't Phil just say you guys were cutting off all the bulk mailers, or
are there ways to spam through AGIS leased lines without violating the AUP
(which I've not yet read)?

 Jon Lewis <jlewis at fdt.net>  |  Unsolicited commercial e-mail will
 Network Administrator       |  be proof-read for $199/message.
 Florida Digital Turnpike    |