AGIS Signing up New Spammers

J.D. Falk jdfalk at priori.net
Fri Nov 14 21:49:56 UTC 1997

On Nov 14, Phil Lawlor <phil at agis.net> wrote:

> This is completely incorrect.  AGIS' AUP can be found at www.agis.net.  We
> are vigorously enforcing our AUP.  AGIS will not sell connectivity to UCE
> businesses, and have not for some time.  We investigate all complaints
> about AGIS' customers that are sent to abuse at agis.net.  Spammers have been
> terminated, and will continue to be as long as I run this company.

	It might help your case if y'all were to make this information
	public somewhere, perhaps on a web page.  A possible format
	would be 'Customer name | Type of abuse | Date first complaint
	received | # of complaints | Termination date.'

J.D. Falk                         voice: +1-650-482-2840
Supervisor, Network Operations      fax: +1-650-482-2844
PRIORI NETWORKS, INC.              http://www.priori.net

"The People You Know.  The People You Trust."