Well done Sprint!

cll at athens.servint.com cll at athens.servint.com
Fri Nov 14 06:55:34 UTC 1997

On Thu, 13 Nov 1997, Scott Huddle wrote:

> Which is just *too* bad, as we were able to glean marketing stats about
> their network while they had this information ;)

I hate to point out the obvious, but all of this info is still available
for customer links. Try tracerouteing to cais.com or gmu.edu or netscape
and you will still get the link banwidth...

This info no longer seems to be present on all of the backbone links.
Just guessing, I would speculate this may be due to new naming
conventions on the 12000's.

Thanks,
-chris