Potentially dangerous Pentium bug disc

David Schiffrin daves at adnc.com
Wed Nov 12 19:06:56 UTC 1997

Leo,

Those machines should be prevented from running arbitrary code.
You don't have untrusted folks logging in do you ?
You don't log in without ssh do you?
You don't run untrusted, unneeded network listeners on those machines do you?
If you do these things yes, you should be shot.

David Schiffrin
System Administrator
American Digital Network
daves at adnc.net