Announcing new route (What besides BGP?)

Kevin Oberman oberman at es.net
Wed Nov 12 16:06:08 UTC 1997

> Date: Wed, 12 Nov 1997 01:35:10 -0500 (EST)
> From: Bradley Reynolds <brad at b63695.student.cwru.edu>
>
> Half of the information in the raddb is outdated and erroneous.

While there is a great deal of old data that is obsolete, we use the
RADB to configure our routers and also for peering via the route
servers and find few problems that impact operations.

I do suspect that a "sunset" clause will be needed some day to clear
out old cruft.
--
R. Kevin Oberman, Network Engineer
Energy Sciences Network (ESnet)