The Cidr Report

Tony Bates tbates at cisco.com
Mon Nov 10 16:46:42 UTC 1997

For those of you who look at the report you may have noticed it looked
a little odd for the last week. This is becuase my access to the router I use
to gather the information got cut off by mistake last (from Nov 3rd in
fact) week. It is now fixed. Check

http://www.employees.org/~tbates/cidr-report.html

if you'd like to see a daily snapshot otherwise it should be back up
and running normally this Friday. Aplogies.

		--Tony

 Tony Bates <tbates at cisco.com> writes:
  *
  * This is an auto-generated mail on Fri Nov  7 12:00:00 PST 1997
  * It is not checked before it leaves my workstation.  However, hopefully
  * you will find this report interesting and will take the time to look
  * through this to see if you can improve the amount of aggregation you
  * perform.
  *
[...]
  *                         CIDR REPORT for 07Nov97
  *
  *
  * 0) General Status
  *