Operational issues: AS10297 leaking routes

Todd R. Stroup tstroup at fibernet.net
Tue Nov 4 22:46:00 UTC 1997

Somewhat misleading don't you think.. Last time I looked they had
purchased DS1 circuits from UUnet, Sprint, and Digex.  And I think ATT and
maybe BBN were on the list too.  They have gotten some bad press from
their "NAP" name.  I think its a just a dog and pony show to mislead the
unknowledgable or new clients to the Internet.  Its a shame the Internet
has come down to this level.

We have started a layer two project based on ATM here in Columbus but
haven't started the marketing yet.  (Plug) :)

Todd R. Stroup
Fiber Network Solutions, Inc.