dissertation available on end-to-end Internet dynamics

Vern Paxson vern at ee.lbl.gov
Fri May 30 21:21:55 UTC 1997

[My apologies to those of you who will receive multiple copies of this
announcement from other mailing lists ...]

My dissertation on "Measurements and Analysis of End-to-End Internet Dynamics"
is now available from:

	ftp://ftp.ee.lbl.gov/papers/vp-thesis/dis.ps.gz

1.8 MB gzip compressed, 7 MB uncompressed, about 400 pages total.

Individual chapters are available, too, as described in:

	ftp://ftp.ee.lbl.gov/papers/vp-thesis/README

This is the same material (but in agonizing detail :-) that I've talked
about at recent NANOG meetings.

		Vern

Vern Paxson
MS 50B/2239