NANOG: Why is this list going to /dev/null?

Steve Hines shines at gridnet.com
Fri May 30 19:37:09 UTC 1997

As was stated earlier, the noise exists because the noise-makers insist on
an audience for their rantings.  The unwillingness of the audience is
unimportant to them; only our captivity matters.  Saying "stop it" or "take
it somewhere else" only proves we're listening, and validates their use of
the list.  In other words, as Bill has said, we vote with the subscribe key,
as I'll do now....