Current Round Table Delegates ?

Charles Sprickman spork at inch.com
Fri May 30 18:12:32 UTC 1997

This is silly.  If this is sent to the nanog list (and I have yet to see a
clear reason why it is considered a service to post it here), the least
you can do is address your message to nanog...  ie:  "Hi, I am posting
this to NANOG because...".

I'm new to this list, and I'm disappointed that people are leaving due to
the flood of mail about nameserver "confederations".  I could really care
less about this until there is some clear agreement as to who gets the new
(e,u,alter)dns cash cow.  In the month I've been on this list, I've found
it to be extremely helpful, but recently, I hit "D" on way too many
messages.  It seems clear that no one wants to see this on the list, so
unless there is a demand, please stop cross-posting.  If I want to know
about developments in this area, I'll subscribe to the appropriate lists;
but please don't force me to by cc-ing these announcements here.  If I'm
out of line for posting, forgive me, but as a late-comer to the NANOG
list, these postings seem totally irrelevant.

Charles

Charles Sprickman 				Internet Channel
INCH System Administration Team		   	   (212)243-5200
spork at inch.com					 access at inch.com