Shutdown of lists on May 30th at 12:01 AM

Ron Kimball hostmaster at starfire.douglas.ma.us
Thu May 29 20:03:18 UTC 1997

On Thu, 29 May 1997 14:41:02 -0500, Karl wrote:

>>>You've forgotten the uDNS,
>> And uDNS is(!) the continuation of eDNS, as Karl resigned and removed
>> his name from the charter...

> No its not.
>
>uDNS does not embody nor support the eDNS charter.  It therefore is an
>entirely different animal, albiet composed of people who (some would argue)
>never did uphold the document they signed anyway.

We are eDNS minus those who resigned (only you, so far?).  We are
discussing whether we want to continue evolving the charter and
establishing written operational policies, or to break with the whole
thing and start from a different premise.  As you are shutting down the
eDNS discussion lists tonight, we have established replacements (Folks,
email me for details).  We are also in the process of replacing those
other resources that you are leaving with...

Take care,
Ron Kimball for the uDNS council