Shutdown of lists on May 30th at 12:01 AM

Nick Hilliard nick at eunet.ie
Thu May 29 17:58:45 UTC 1997

Richard J. Sexton wrote:
> solution? Nobody has one yet, and 4 or 5 islands of DNS-dom is insane.

Totally insane.  In fact, technically preposterous, which is what Paul
Vixie, Dave Crocker and a large number of other people have been
valiantly trying to explain for a very long period of time.  Forgive me
for being facetious, but are their arguments finally getting through to
you?

Also, now that you've admitted this insanity, can you please explain why
you are expending extraordinary amounts of energy defending it?

[BTW, I see we now have another "island of DNS-dom", now that our good
friend Karl has thrown away the Old, Bad eDNS (the Baaaaad eDNS) and
reconstituted a shining, new eDNS: the New, Good and Right eDNS who
undoubtedly offer a fair deal to all.  As long as KD is in the driver's
seat, of course.]

Nick