Pro/Con

bmanning at ISI.EDU bmanning at ISI.EDU
Tue May 27 16:18:57 UTC 1997

> 2:00		Large & Small Exchange Points: Advantages, Tradeoffs, Futures
> 		Bill Manning, ISI

There seems to be some "dynamic tension" here regarding the viability
of exchange points as a tool in the internet engineers toolkit.

Other talks are going to address specific issues, I guess that this one
may focus on technological limitations and the dreaded peering/transit
issues.  If there are those brave souls whom are interesting in passing
on their issues/ideas ahead of time, I'll have a more topical presentation.

--bill