Murkowski anti-spam bill could be a problem for ISPs

John M. Brown jmbrown at ihighway.net
Sat May 24 09:28:52 UTC 1997

Yes that would be a cinical view :)  One thing that I like is it requires
the sender to use their REAL address, and flag the message as a SPAM.  It
would also need to cover the unauthorized use of MY mail relay server.
Thus the SPAMMER would have to use there server and NOT bounce off of me.
To do so would be considered a theft of service.

jmbrown