Root Name Server Confederations

Perry E. Metzger perry at piermont.com
Thu May 22 16:04:16 UTC 1997

Marc Hurst writes:
> On Wed, 21 May 1997, Dave Crocker wrote:
>
> > At 11:49 AM -0400 5/21/97, Marc Hurst wrote:
> > >So far I have only seen rulings coming from UScourts...
> >
> > 	only one, so far, and my oh my it was SOOO supportive of your
> > position, wasn't it?
>
> Get your head out of the sand. I gave you the PTO info , why don't you
> broadcast it or are you afraid of something...

No, Mr. Hurst, you and your friends aren't anything to be afraid of
for anyone, in spite of your continual empty threats to use the court
systems to get what you can't get by persuasion. As for your petty
attempts to abuse trademark law to force people to do your bidding,
well, it isn't particularly likely that you'll succeed with them,
either. If we have failed to "broadcast it", its because its ignorable.

Perry
Speaking personally, and not in any official capacity