QoS/CoS interest

Gary Zimmerman garyz at savvis.com
Thu May 22 14:51:57 UTC 1997

Would be nice to start using these hooks, if everyone would get on board.
We would support any movement in this direction, it would help us with some
of our QoS/CoS issues.  We have talked to a few of the larger providers
without much luck. I like the sanity of using the precedence bits.

Gary Zimmerman
V.P. of Network Engineering
Savvis Communications Corp.
email: garyz at savvis.com