Root Name Server Confederations

Sean M. Doran smd at clock.org
Thu May 22 11:56:39 UTC 1997

Marc Hurst <mhurst at fastlane.ca> writes:

> If I lose I WILL eat crow at the next NANOG meeting (bbq flavoured if
> possible).

So here I am in the terminal room of the RIPE meeting and
realizing how completely indescribable my current lack of
motivation for going to yet another NANOG meeting is,
particularly one in the summertime in Florida.

I do hear, however, that alligators can be fun to feed.

Despite that, could I humbly suggest that the NANOG
organization and mailing list be wound down?  I think their work is done.

	Sean.