What have you done for me lately?

Eric Germann ekgermann at cctec.com
Wed May 21 14:06:25 UTC 1997

<lists at reflections.eng.mindspring.net> wrote:

>Yeah ... the stuff you can hardly see between the flames. We need
>a few people to gleen the list and turn it into a web page.

http://www.cctec.com/maillists/nanog

I don't douse the flame wars, however, it is searchable and is a complete
history, so you can search around the bombs.

Updated nightly...

Eric

====
Eric Germann				Computer and Communications Technologies
ekgermann at cctec.com			Van Wert, OH 45891
					Phone:	419 968 2640
http://www.cctec.com			Fax:	419 968 2641

Network Design, Connectivity & System Integration Services
A Microsoft Solution Provider