Root Name Server Confederations

Todd Graham Lewis lists at reflections.eng.mindspring.net
Wed May 21 04:12:28 UTC 1997

On Tue, 20 May 1997, Ben Black wrote:

> cluelessness seems to be the prime requisite for employment at skyscape.

As well as being trigger shy!  Come on, Marc, it's been a half hour;
where's my disposition, huh?  I don't see any Marshalls with subpoenas
yet, Marc.  All talk, no walk, is that it?  Threaten until someone calls
you on it, and then wimp out.

I am complicit in the conspiracy!  I have conspired to violate the 1896
Sherman Antitrust Act and the Racketeering Acts, all to deny Marc Hurst
his rightful place in the DNS TINC Cabal!  Sue me, Marc, sue me!

> On Tue, 20 May 1997, Marc Hurst wrote:
(Some crap)

--
Todd Graham Lewis