Root Name Server Confederations

w0zz wozz at wookie.net
Wed May 21 04:08:17 UTC 1997

On Tue, 20 May 1997, Marc Hurst wrote:

> > their being operational makes them no less bogus.  IANA says who answers
> > for "." and eDNS aint it.
>

> Not only is that restraint of trade, I would like to see you make that
> defense stay in a court outside of the US.

Yeah, and then we can go after that horrible 800/888 number monopoly

http://www.fcc.gov/Bureaus/Common_Carrier/Factsheets/fs_800.htmlhttp://www.fcc.gov/Bureaus/Common_Carrier/Factsheets/fs_800.html
http://www.sms800.com

And those darn frequency allocations the fcc (aka 'THE MAN') is using to
keep us (aka 'THE OPPRESSED') down.

I think anyone should be able to make up their own 800 numbers and
broadcast on any frequency they wish.

I think i'll open a new high powered broadcast station in the public
safety band.  Hey, its my right!

DOWN WITH ORDER, UP WITH PEOPLE!

\w0zz