Root Name Server Confederations

Marc Hurst mhurst at fastlane.ca
Wed May 21 03:16:02 UTC 1997

No,

On the contrary.

I support eDNS because it is a good (not great) free market model. The
only domain I expect to recover costs on perhaps is ".sex". The only
people who will make money on domains already have.

It is kinda like finding a new playground without any real rules. Things
should be allowed to evolve. I cannot see any real value in people
signing up "yourname"@isp.z. Vanity is not an industry.

It is cute but it has more to do with soveriegn rights.

Really, I am not in it for the bucks cause it just is not there. I will
answer truthfully anyone who does not believe me.

This has more to do with internet and the future world goverance.

THINK ABOUT IT - - - ?