Root Name Server Confederations

Todd Graham Lewis lists at reflections.eng.mindspring.net
Wed May 21 03:04:31 UTC 1997

On Tue, 20 May 1997, Marc Hurst wrote:

> I have the ability and the resources to challenge your accusations
> internationally,
>
> are you willing to put your money and your job where your mouth are?

I am!  Sue me, sue me!  I'm a cabal (TINC) member as well, and I'll deny
it to my dying day!

> At this point this is blatant, malicious business interference...

Yeah, and I'm a party to it.  I've told all my friends what a moron you
are and that they'd be fools to do business with your mother.  Not only
was it malicious, it was intentional!

> Still like challenging your paycheque?

Yeah, I do.  Why don't you come down to Dallas and challenge my paycheck
like a man.  Still like being an asshole?

> I have to wonder if you have the resources to defend yourself from
> worldwide allegations of collusion and racketeering?

I do, and I don't think you're man enough to follow through on that
threat.

Girlie man.

Wussie.

I admit publicly that I've colluded to exclude you from the DNS TINC
cabal, and you _still_ can't do anything about it.

Na-na-naa-na-naaaaa-na

Your mother's so fat, she can roll over a dollar bill and make four
quarters come out the other side.

And your breath smells, too.

__
Todd Graham Lewis