Root Name Server Confederations

J.D. Falk jdfalk at cybernothing.org
Wed May 21 02:58:09 UTC 1997

On Tue, May 20, 1997 at 09:57:10PM -0400, Marc Hurst spewed forth:

> are you willing to put your money and your job where your mouth are?
 [ . . . ]
> At this point this is blatant, malicious business interference...
 [ . . . ]
> I have to wonder if you have the resources to defend yourself from
> worldwide allegations of collusion and racketeering?

	If threats and personal attacks are how eDNS does business, then
	it's no wonder that less than 0.01% of the hosts on the net are
	configured to resolve eDNS's TLD's.

	Far as I'm concerned, until you guys get 10%, you don't exist.

 ---------========== J.D. Falk <jdfalk at cybernothing.org> =========---------
  |    "The First Amendment was designed to protect offensive speech,    |
  |     because nobody ever tries to ban the other kind."                |
  |                          -- Mike Godwin, staff counsel, EFF          |
 ----========== http://www.cybernothing.org/jdfalk/home.html ==========----