HOTEL REMINDER

Pam Ciesla pam at merit.edu
Thu May 15 11:26:07 UTC 1997

Did you call the 800 number or the hotel direct?  I called yesterday to the
hotel for one of our staff and got the rate for the meeting with no problem.
As mention before the 800 number was not giving the NANOG rate. Please call
the hotel if you still have a problem let me know.
  Pam
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Pam Ciesla                                     313-936-0172 - phone
Merit Network, Inc.                            313-647-3185 - fax
University of Michigan
4251 Plymouth Road
Bldg. I, Suite C
Ann Arbor, MI 48105-2785
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx