HOTEL REMINDER

kuniaki KONDO kuniaki at dti.ad.jp
Thu May 15 01:22:45 UTC 1997

Hi All:

I have contected to the Hyatt hotel and I was told that there was no room for
NANOG special rate. Therefore I had to book a room which is US$189 per night !!!
Please comment on this issue and provide some advice as soon as possible since
it is the final date for the room reservation today.

Pam Ciesla <pam at merit.edu> Wrote:

>The Hyatt Regency's cut-off date is May 15 for the NANOG Meeting in Tampa, FL
>June 5 & 6. Remember to mention the NANOG Meeting when registering.  If you
>have any problems with the 800 number call the hotel direct. If you still have
>a problem let me know. The phone numbers are 800-233-1234 or (813) 874-1234.
>  Pam
>
>xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Pam Ciesla                                     313-936-0172 - phone
>Merit Network, Inc.                            313-647-3185 - fax
>University of Michigan
>4251 Plymouth Road
>Bldg. I, Suite C
>Ann Arbor, MI 48105-2785
>xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dream Train Internet Inc.
Network Operation Center
Kuniaki Kondo
Tel : +81-3-3505-2613(MIND 3778-510)