MCI Planned Maintenance

James Farrar jfarrar at mci.net
Fri May 9 19:26:07 UTC 1997

To NANOG Members:

As you know, in order to keep our Internet backbone operating at peak
performance levels, it is necessary to provide periodic maintenance and
upgrades to the network.

This note is to let you know that such maintenance will occur this
weekend during non-peak hours -- Saturday, May 10 from 2 a.m. to
7 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time. During this period, some customers
may experience sub-optimal routing, delays, and brief periods
of lost connectivity to some sites.

We apologize for any problems this may cause you or your customers.
However, we believe this maintenance will enable MCI to better serve
our customers and the Internet community.

MCI Internet Operations