POC FAKED BY SPRINTMAIL ïÿÜ0

Janet Pippin jdp at cyberramp.net
Wed May 7 22:06:59 UTC 1997

YOUR POC CONTACT IS INVALID. THIS IS TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE, AND
NOTE GOOD NETOWRK POLICY, OR  NETWORK MANAGEMENT!!!!

PLEASE FIX YOUR ADMIN ALIAS!!

THIS IS ALSO REGARDING NETWORK ABUSE, AND THE POC PHONE NUMBERS ARE
FAKED.

PLEASE RESPOND.

Sprint Multimedia Internet Division (SPRINTMAIL-DOM)
   1KC Place, 1200 Main Street  MS MOKCMT1103
   Kansas City, MO 64105

   Domain Name: SPRINTMAIL.COM

   Administrative Contact:
      manager services operations  (MSO-ORG)  nicadmin at CORP.SPRINTMAIL.COM
      123-456-7890

----- Forwarded message from Mailer-Daemon at sprintmail.com -----
A message could not be delivered for the following reason:

Recipient nicadmin is not authorized user

The undeliverable message was as follows: