IAHC Backtracks on Registrar Lottery

Deepak Jain deepak at jain.com
Wed May 7 19:37:42 UTC 1997

In the list of requirements, one that caught my eye was a 24/7 helpdesk.
Does a help desk mean someone who tells you what is wrong and that it'll
take you three days to get it fixed or one that can fix it immediately?

AFAIK, the Internic doesn't have either on a 24/7 scale currently. They
do have a NOC (I hear) but have never really seen it work, cough, very well.

-Deepak.