IAHC Backtracks on Registrar Lottery

Jamie Rishaw jamie at dilbert.iagnet.net
Wed May 7 15:35:48 UTC 1997

Isn't it confusing enough to deal with the InterNIC, let alone
telling a customer "Oh yeah, well we registered it with registry number
27.."

I can probably speak for a _lot_ of people when I say that we will
probably continue to do business exclusively with the InterNIC, no
matter how cheap the others are:  The InterNIC has proven itself to
me to be reliable, stable, and in the case where problems _do_ come
up they're very responsive.  They basically started the whole ballgame,
why change?

--
jamie g.k. rishaw  <jamie@@iagnet.net>         Internet Access Group
Chance favors the prepared mind.       __     [http://www.iagnet.net]