GTE to acquire BBN

Chris Steinke cjs at cinenet.net
Tue May 6 18:14:40 UTC 1997

	As a long time customer of GTE for both personal and
business services I really feel sorry for BBN and it's customers.
Hopefully BBN will not let GTE get too involved with BBN's operations.
GTE has got to be the worst telco in the world. Their service is horrific,
their billing is a mess, and I have serious doubts about the competence
of their technicians. I can't tell you how many times they have screwed up
a simple frame relay installation or even plain old telephone services! There
completely clueless!

--
Chris Steinke
Systems Engineer