peers, peer-nots, judges/politicians, and you -AT&T & BBN

Gordon Cook cook at netaxs.com
Sun May 4 01:19:46 UTC 1997

Well said Paul.

I find it to be a very intriguing question as to where
AT&T is in all this mess. If i were Eric Grimmelmann, I would have been
working real hard for real long on getting tom evslin, to get the AT&T CEO
to cough up an obscene amount of money to be used to *BUY* BBN Planet.

Anyone hear anything about them being in play or know where john curran is
hanging out these days?

The sad thing is that if AT&T does buy BBN and doesn't let the current BBN
management team continue to do its own thing, I think we will see A flood
of BBN talent leave BBN.

The COOK Report on Internet               For subsc. pricing & more than
431 Greenway Ave, Ewing, NJ 08618 USA     ten megabytes of free material
(609) 882-2572 (phone & fax)              visit   http://cookreport.com/
Internet: cook at cookreport.com             On line speech of critics under
attack by Ewing NJ School Board, go to http://cookreport.com/sboard.shtml