boardwatch magazine -- hotbed of spammers? irresponsible jerks?

Allan Chong allan at bellsouth.net
Thu Mar 27 18:57:26 UTC 1997

Paul A Vixie wrote:

They asked me whether I wanted their free ISP directory.  I
said sure.  They used this as an excuse to send me a free
subscription which has been coming ever since.  Good way to
pump up subscriptions for those advertisers and yet still
get most of their subscriber base to pay.  I've also noticed
that those free magazines ALWAYS (4 or 5 times now) conveniently
lose your unsubscribe letter.

allan
PS.  Is the f.root located in La Honda or Woodside?  I noticed
that 415 747 number.