InterNIC responds to me

Dirk Harms-Merbitz dirk at power.net
Thu Mar 27 01:32:35 UTC 1997

Isn't it amazing how much extra work gets generated because of billing
for domain names? Call centers, directors of communications... are we
this desperate to create jobs? How many hours of productivity where wasted
world wide being on the hold with InterNIC? Looking up receipts?

This entire thing could and should be automated.

Dirk