Domain Rant

Eric Kozowski kozowski at structured.net
Mon Mar 24 04:44:51 UTC 1997

Has anyone heard from InterNIC about the billing screwups of the last week?

We just got hit by the InterNIC billing SNAFU and I'm wondering what other
people have done to get their situation resolved.

--
Eric Kozowski              VP Internet Services
eric at structured.net        Structured Network Systems, Inc.