Domain Rant.

Hong Chen hchen at aimnet.net
Fri Mar 21 04:13:24 UTC 1997

I really believe that the Internet is to the point where a
possible law suit will be brought up by someone.

I just checked hinet.net, the internet service of Chunghwa
Telecom of Taiwan, who has close to half million users using
the hinet.net, are put on hold.

No wonder I can not send email to them.

Hinet.net is similar to ATT Worldnet, and it is beyond my belief
that Internic is in the process of shutting the Internet down.

Hong Chen				408-567-3800 (tel)
hchen at aimnet.net			408-567-0990 (fax)